Adams Plus Flea & Tick Prevention Spot On for Dogs is a long-lasting, quick-drying topical treatment designed to keep your pet protected from flea and tick infestations for up to 30 days. Our formula contains an insect growth regulator (IGR) that breaks the flea lifecycle. It kills adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, and Deer ticks that may carry Lyme disease. It also kills and repels mosquitoes! Application is easy; squeeze this spot-on treatment down your dog’s back. It’s a quick-drying formula that spreads with your dog’s natural skin oils. Package contains a 3-month supply.
FLEA AND TICK PREVENTION: Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, Brown Dog ticks, Deer Ticks, nymphs and larvae
FAST ACTING: Starts killing fleas within 15 minutes and lasts for 30 days
MOSQUITO REPELLANT: Kills and repels mosquitoes for up to 1 month
FLEA AND TICK TREATMENT: Quick-drying formula; stays on and doesn’t rub off
PRODUCT CONTENTS: Package contains a 3-month supply for dogs (61 to 150 lbs)
PET, HOME AND YARD: 5% of fleas live on your pet while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard. Adams provides a multi-step product solution to fight pests on every front – Complete your system with our Pet, Home, and Yard products.
Be the first to review “Adams Plus Flea & Tick Prevention Spot On for Dogs 61-150 Pounds, 12 Weeks & Older, 3-Month Supply, Kills Fleas, Flea…”